2008/12/19

Holidays are approaching...

The holidays are approaching, and the Christmas bells have almost started ringing in my house. In that connection, I am going to inform the readers of Mathematics Education Research Blog that the next two weeks are probably going to be a bit slower than usual here. Most of the main journals have also entered a slow period it seems, so this might work out fine.

I am planning to write something during Christmas break, but the pace will be slower. If you want to make sure that you don't miss all the important new articles that appear in the next two weeks, you might want to take a look at this page! This is a shared page from my Google Reader account, which is automatically updated with news from most of the journals I follow (those that have an RSS feed). No matter how slow my own pace is, this page will always be updated.

If you still need something more to read during Christmas break, you might want to take a look at the 630+ references that I have stored in my CiteULike account, or the 275+ bookmarks related to mathematics in my Delicious account. You might also be interested in taking a look at the list of academic journals in mathematics education, that I created over at Wikipedia the other day (and possibly contributing to the expansion of the list)!

Merry Christmas to all!

0 comments: